Friday, October 8, 2010

Bindi the Alien

Bindi "the Alien" gets her nails done up. - May 2010 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again! Bindi is a special SPECIAL dog!

Bindi is DEFINITELY an Alien. Her spaceship is crashed SOMEWHERE in the woods behind Pets Alive - Some sort of funky monster-plant was aboard with her and has also taken residence in the Pets Alive woods. She has the power of levitation - I've seen it and I have a witness to the event! And MAN she walks, strike that, MARCHES like it's NOBODY'S business! Seriously, this dog would absolutely LOVE to live on a military base or some crazy, pumped up, motivated gym!

Bindi has got to be THE FUNNIEST character ever. She doesn't even need to do anything. I mean, look at her! She ISN'T doing anything but SITTING there and she's still a blast! You know that bent head angle dogs do when they look at you thinking "Um, and YOU'RE supposed to be the boss around here??" Bindi just keeps her head like that. Nothing's wrong with her. She's in INCREDIBLE shape! She just...likes looking at things that way? I don't know. And I don't try to figure her out. I suggest it's best to just enjoy the presence of her company. After all, how often is it you get to meet a dog who has her very own CUSTOM concrete cinder block house because she would take her EXTRA LARGE DOGLOO and TOSS it up into the AIR constantly!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment